What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to flipping items on eBay
- Showing you 5 instant eye catchers you should look for inside any auction listing
- Showing you 9 types of auction listings you should look for before opening any
- Showing you how to search through every auction in a category before they end
- Showing you 7 ways to sort your winnings so you can resell them fast
- Showing you how you can make quantity purchases of unlisted items
- Showing you 4 ways to find out what an auction is actually worth
- Too Much More to List – Go See For Yourself and USE IT NOW!
- Auction Type, Item Condition and Maximum Price Filtering.
- Sniping History Pages for Pending, Won & Lost Snipes.
- Showing you when and what to ask a seller and how to ask
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. eBay Arbitrage scores 74.43/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://auction-arbitrage.com/ebay.htm, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $19.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: auction-arbitrage.com you’ll also be taken through to auction-arbitrage.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)